We purchased a ColdFusion calendar application from a third party via the
Tag Gallery because it was less than $300 and had a good combination of
features. Unfortunately we can't modify it, because it's encrypted. Now I've
lost an important project to one of our regional offices because of this
inability to modify the existing calendar. I need to find something
non-encrypted, with a good basic set of features, for a reasonable price.
This will be used on our intranet (extranet). I've surveyed current
offerings at the Tag Gallery but I'm wondering if some of you have opinions
based on personal experience.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.