Bad News!

Unfortunately, we will have to CANCEL our meeting for tomorrow.  We were
scheduled to be in a Sprint facility, but they removed all of the over
head projectors and such over the weekend and we just found out.  I am
looking at alternative places to hold our Flash Remoting meeting with
the MM Tools group.  Hopefully this meeting can be rescheduled for early
next week.

We might hold this location at UMKC, however, if someone would like to
volunteer a room that will seat 20+, or has a projector and internet
access, we can consider it.  Please let me know.

Sorry about the late notice,

Ryan
913-317-8350
[EMAIL PROTECTED]