Apparently the lease was/is up on the building in question.  Due to a
lack of available office space (or the right set) for them to move to,
the offices (University of semi-Excellence) will remain there for a
short period of time.  I presume that the crews that were scheduled to
uninstall all of the training equipment in the multiple training rooms
were not put on hold.

Either way, as much as I like picking on Sprint, I doubt it was directly
their fault.  These things happen.  If we had known about it a few days
ago we could have found a projector and alternative equipment.

Joe Pickering is looking into using his office meeting room (very nicely
decorated) in Corporate Woods and should know in 2-3 days.  We can
probably use the UMKC conference rooms where we have been meeting for a
few years also.