the CF-convention document, both the draft 1.7 and the current 1.6
version have several links to the NUG, e.g.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf.html . This page
no longer exists and has moved to

There are no longer numbered chapters, so 'see chapter 5 of the NUG' no
longer works. (that is, I guess, now:

The CF-convention references appendix B and C in the NUG, while the
current NUG only has appendix A and B. (I guess NUG dropped the old
appendix A)

In addition, the CF-convention refers to default _FillValues in the NUG,
which the NUG mentions, but never says what they are. I think this
should be copied from the netcdf.h include file to the CF-convention page.

Best regards,

Dr. Heiko Klein                   Norwegian Meteorological Institute
Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58             P.O. Box 43 Blindern
http://www.met.no                 0313 Oslo NORWAY
CF-metadata mailing list