Dear Helen and Andy

I noticed the sea_surface_height_amplitude_due_to_X_tide names as well, and
I wondered, what does "amplitude" mean here? The definitions of these names
don't say, and I feel that we should be clear. I guessed it might mean the
amplitude of SSH due to the tidal cycle, whereas I think Andy means the actual
tidal height as a function of time. Are you able to clarify?

It's a good point about due_to_air_pressure[_and_wind], thanks. That may not
obviously mean "storm surge", which maybe could be inserted in the definition.

Best wishes

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from "Snaith, Helen M." <h.sna...@bodc.ac.uk> -----