I'm not sure what you mean by chained select, but the tags you can use
for for doing SQL queries are:
http://cfquickdocs.com/?getDoc=cfquery
http://cfquickdocs.com/?getDoc=cfqueryparam
http://cfquickdocs.com/?getDoc=cfstoredproc
http://cfquickdocs.com/?getDoc=cfprocparam
http://cfquickdocs.com/?getDoc=cfprocresult
http://cfquickdocs.com/?getDoc=cftransaction
http://cfquickdocs.com/?getDoc=cfinsert
http://cfquickdocs.com/?getDoc=cfupdate

On 2/7/07, Jay Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello, I am currently learning coldfusion and fusebox at the same time. I am 
> trying to build my own website, and I need to create a chained select to help 
> with searching for products.
> The search is to find products made for a paticular year, make and model of 
> automobile. My test database is in microsoft access for the time being, but 
> will be transfered to a SQl when finished.
> I am hoping someone can help by explaining to me what cftags I should use or 
> learn to build the select. Or if anyone knows of a code snippet or script i 
> can look at to learn the workings?
> Thanks
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7 
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs 
http:http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;56760587;14748456;a?http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=LVNU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Newbie/message.cfm/messageid:2484
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Newbie/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.15

Reply via email to