From: Nick Call [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 11:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Security holes revisited -- reward offered

Ok, fellow Listees, here's the deal...

 My boss's daughter has a boyfriend.. (can you smell the trouble
already???).  He is bent out of shape over the fact that I did not recommend
that we hire him (I interviewed him and gave his skill sets an honest,
thorough exam).  He is good at A/V stuff, but his web experience/database
experience is null.  Anyway, back to the situation......  He has convinced
the boss to pay him 2 grand to attempt to hack the system I built.  He
claims to be a super hacker, blah, blah, blah.  I am not too confident that
he can do it, but there is a small chance....

Multiple minds are better than one.  I have gone over and over all the stuff
I know, but I am more than likely missing some stuff.  Anyone care to share
their CF/NT/IIS security checklist or other advice?

It's escalated into all-out war.  He is going to stop at nothing to make me
look bad, and I will stop at nothing to prevent him from succeeding.

Thanks in advance.  I will custom print 5 free T-shirts with your logo (in
one color) on them if you give me advice that plugs up a hole that I didn't
know about.

Thanks in advance.
Nick Call
[EMAIL PROTECTED]