Hi,

I have a simple search form on which you can search on three criteria.
However when I type nothing in the form and hit submit it gives me
everything in
the table. I have tried to over-ride this to no effect. Can anyone point me
in the right direction?

Thanks,

Richard

In the results page I have something like:

<CFQUERY NAME="blahblah" DATASOURCE="blahblah">

   blahblah

<CFIF Trim(VariableOne) IS NOT "">
    AND FieldOne LIKE '%#Trim(Form.VariableOne)#%'
</CFIF>

<CFIF Trim(VariableTwo) IS NOT "">
    AND FieldTwo LIKE '%#Trim(Form.VariableTwo)#%'
</CFIF>

<CFIF Trim(VariableThree) IS NOT "">
    AND FieldThree LIKE '%#Trim(Form.VariableThree)#%'
</CFIF>

   balhblah

</CFQUERY>