I'm having a problem processing a text area.  It seem if a user enters
anything with  single quotes, double quotes or the percent sign it causes
problems.  The text area looks like:
<textarea cols=50 name="req_just" rows=5 wrap=virtual
class="sgs8n"></textarea>

and on the processing page I have this for validation:

<CFIF FORM.REQ_JUST Is "">
        You must enter the justification.<br>
        <CFABORT>
</cfif>

The user gets the following error:
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error resolving parameter FORM.REQ_JUST

The specified form field cannot be found. This problem is very likely due to
the fact that you have misspelled the form field name.

The error occurred while evaluating the expression:

 FORM.REQ_JUST Is ""

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFIF), occupying document position (3:1) to (3:26).

This only seems to happen when we have "", '', or % entered in the text
area.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!