well it looks like we are SOL then. We have over 4000 pdf files linked ALL
OVER our site
and I surely am not going to go back and relink everything.  We have it
password protected
now but we wanted to make it personalized so when they logged in it could
welcome them
etc but using the password program we are currently using there is no way
for cold fusion
to GRAB the user id and password that they log in with.  oh well guess i
need to think of something
else.
Kelly