Sorry, I can't see it, but I found these messages in the Netscape (4.7)
Java Console:

# Applet exception: class allaire.controls.cfGridFormApplet could not be
loaded

# Applet exception: class allaire.controls.cfGridFormApplet could not be
loaded

And then under IE5:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: allaire.controls.cfGridFormApplet
        at com/ms/vm/loader/URLClassLoader.loadClass
        at com/ms/vm/loader/URLClassLoader.loadClass
        at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
        at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
        at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.run
        at java/lang/Thread.run

HTH

Brett Payne-Rhodes