My dream is for cfscript to support ActiveX scripting engines like ASP, so I could use
javascript, vb script, perlscript, etc...

I suspect this wouldn't work on Solaris or Linux tho...

I want to have my cake and eat it too dammit! ;-)

Larry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/12/00 05:55AM >>>
While I've found anything I've wanted to do in CF is possible, it can to a
bit of a mess to code things at times, the more script v's tag method of
coding in ASP, does make for neater code sometimes ; and neater = less
mistakes :-)
Hopefully CF5 will have the ability to create functions in cfscript + more
functionally in cfscript generally.

~Justin MacCarthy