On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 12:22 , Ben Johnson wrote:
> I always thought "programmer" sounded so 80's.  "Developer" is just the
> hip, new term.  I believe the cool name now is "Information Architect".

It's certainly a "cool" job title but here at Macromedia it has a very
specific meaning: someone who designs user flows and analyzes the user
experience (conceptual layout, information exposure etc). These folks
produce wireframes and mockups. They don't program. They don't develop
(except perhaps "developing design themes").

-- Margaret Atwood