I have just finished upgrading my dev box to CFMX. After going through
a number of issues (search engine friendly URLs, problems with the
installer), I finally have working sites again - but the debug
execution times are simply unacceptable. I have 20 apps on this box
where every page execution was routinely 50 - 500 ms under 4.5 and 5.0.
Under MX, just about every page takes upwards of 2,000 - 20,000(!) ms.
I should note this is only the first load of a given page - subsequent
loads are normal.

Is there some really obvious thing I'm overlooking? Has anyone else had
this experience? This is a Win2K box with 256MB RAM and a 650mhz
processor. Again, under CF 5.0 everything ran like clockwork.

And, does anyone know of a program to allow CFMX licenses to be
downgraded to CF 5.0? I need UDF and such, but this MX stuff is turning
out to be a headache, especially this first time page loads deal.