Todd

I doubt that Flash Remoting is the problem -- Christian Cantrell gave a
Flash Remotiing presentation to a Recent FlashForward entirely on a Mac
(Server and Client).  Christian is co-authoring a book on the subjace
with Mike Chambers... Christian tells me he does all his development on
a Mac.

I do take offense.  The reason I asked is that most of the participants
of this list will help others even on topics of no immediate value to
themselves.

Dick