Oh well... J2EE is anything but rapid.. so you guys will be losing the
rapid :)

It makes me wonder with these whole enterprise type licensure schemas
exactly how off track people are going to get and what major shifts in
the employee base will need to occur...

These costs of change seemingly have to be factored and thus offset the
cost of buying the CF licesnses...

Its very similiar in my opinion to the people earlier on who said ASP
is free, why would I pay for an app server... The answer was delivered
in there bill, where the time was upto 60% bloat due to added
complexity, debugging and time investment via ASP...

With the Java solutions, I think the argument is relatively similar and
has the taste of complexity and different programming mindset all over
it...

-paris

Paris Lundis
Founder
Areaindex, L.L.C.
http://www.areaindex.com
http://www.pubcrawler.com
412-292-3135
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]