Ok.. Now I KNOW I hate help files for certain!!  Sheesh

The help for "Missing Template Handler" says:

"This fields lets you specify a default template to execute any time the
ColdFusion Application Server cannot find a requested template."

REALLY??  NAW!  Say it isn't SO!  8/

I KNEW that.  I'm looking for an example.  Something that may give me a
clue as to what this may be set to.  It certainly cannot be to a
specific (and complete) file/dir path, cause that ain't working.  When I
enter that, it errors saying:

"The file specified as the site wide missing template handler does not
exist. The default missing template handler will be used until a
replacement is created."

Ok.. well, then what do you set it to?  Relative to WHAT?

The docs don't say, and there's nothing I can find in the support site.

Anyone have a clue here?