Angel Stewart wrote:

>Happy stories?
>
>Oh yes!
>
>I installed the updater on a LOVELY sunny morning, with faint whisps of
>clouds in the sky, and a gentle easterly breeze!
>As the little progress bar chug chugged along I sipped on a cup of hot
>cappuchino whilst listening to some Louis Armstrong and munching on some
>warm blueberry muffins.
>
>Just as the updater finished, my girlfriend called and said that she had
>gotten complimentary tickets to a great movie showing tonight at the
>cinemaplex, and I heard that I was getting a substantial raise in the
>new year.
>
>Ahhhh...
>*comfortable sigh*
>

>Anymore happy stories while installing updater 2?
>Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
>
>-Gel
>;-)
>*chuckle*

Cool, I wish my days were as bright as yours. Not that t had anything to
do with our coldfusion server. That one is running like a charm. Not our
PHP on IIS system got hacked, and I'm still searching how they did it.
It seems that the Chatspace chat server taht was also installed on the
damn thing did the trick. The stupid thing is, that they hacked the
chatserver itself too, made a few channels and forgot that when you make
a channel, it also saves WHO made it. So this afternoon in two seconds
and two keywords in google we were staring at the picture of the 15 year
old arsehole who made it possible for me to do nothing else next week
than to gather more evidence and reinstall the damn server. Argh! One
thing I know for sure... I'll be looking for a new chatserver. Anyone?
We need an IRC server that runs on NT or 2000 and can withstand a bit
more than this chatspace thingy.

Jesse