Simulate input field?
Why don't you just use the dynamic text field - check the borders.

set it's property to dtsVars.myfile - so it pops in "c:\test.txt" so it
looks like you are actually submitting the form....

perhaps I am missing what you intend.
Also on teh SendAndLoad - you don't need both urls.... it would look like
dtsVars.sendAndLoad("http://192.168.0.2/upload.cfm",dtsVars,"POST";);

Lastly - to check it the send and load was a success you would do -
dtsVars.onLoad = function(success){

        if(success){
            // whatever you want flash to do if send and load was
successful like
           goToAndPlay("My Scene",1);
        }

Hope I actually answered your question :)

jason miller