From: Cutter (CF_Talk) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 11:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Design Pattern Question

Has anyone here taken a detailed look at the CFMX (semi) OOP design
pattern put forth at http://www.benorama.com? Is anyone here using it?
Formed some opinions? Have anything to add (or subtract)? Know who put
this together in the first place?

As one of my former commanders used to ask "Questions? Comments? War
Stories?"

Cutter