From: Scott Wilhelm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 3:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Database Results

When I used to work with ASP, I would run my SQL statement, check to see
if the recordset is empty or not, if it wasn't, I'd roll it up into an
array, and the loop through the array.

I know how to do the SQL statement, and how to loop through it, but how
would I check to see if the result of the query contained results or
not, and how would I put the results in an array, and then how would I
loop through that array?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions...I'm in a new job which is also
a new developing environment...and I have very little time to learn all
this...

Any & all help is greatly appreciated, as I know everyone in here is
strapped for time as well.

Thanks,

Scott