From: E. Keith Dodd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: WDDX for row of a query

Want to send distinct rows of a query via hidden form containing a WDDX
packet, rather than all the data in bunch of hidden forms.

Have query qFolders that works fine, giving say 3 rows of data. If cfdump
query, all is fine.
Am then looping through query, hoping to send row 1's packet via form 1, row
2's via form 2, etc.
Tried to do a cfdump of each row, to see if I'm getting the right stuff
before do WDDX.

<cfloop query="qFolders">
    <!--- one method --->
    <cfdump var="#qFolders.CurrentRow#"> <!--- this just gives 1,2,
etc. --->
    <!--- another method --->
    <cfdump var="#qFolders[CurrentRow]#> <!--- produces an error --->
</cfloop>
Tried it with a counter (x=0, x = x+1, etc.), same results

Is there a syntax to get what I want or is this something that can't be
done?
Just want to be able to pack each row as individual packets.

Thanks
Keith
E. Keith Dodd
Wings of Eagles Services
www.wingserv.com

-
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by declude AntiVirus Software]