>You'll need #CHR(10)# as your delimiter.

It's in there.  Look closely.

>Why incur the extra overhead of converting the list to an array, and then
>looping over the array?

I do it because the NOAA historical data returns I commonly work with are
comma-separated columns of variables.  Break into an array at carriage
returns, process each array element as a list.

For his implementation, perhaps it's not the most efficient - it was simply
offered as one solution.

Brandon Whitaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-------
"It'll get used by the same people using Opera.  People dressed in black
wearing berets."
- Dave Watts, on Mozilla

"It makes you feel so welcome to have a greeter like Papa Dave at the door.
Kind of like what Wal-Mart wishes it could do."
- John Allred, on Dave Watts

"The net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it."
- John Gilmore