Custom tags have application scope access. To check for existance, I've
always used:
isDefined("application.applicationname")
---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral (formerly PIER System, Inc.)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax : 360.647.5351
www.audiencecentral.com
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Mertsock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 10:02 AM
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: checking if cfapplication has run
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a custom tag that wants to use application variables (for
> performance). Since you need to run a cfapplication tag to use
> the application scope, it needs to somehow check if that tag has
> run. I have no clue how to do this. Is it possible? Also, just to
> make sure - custom tags do have normal access to the application
> scope, correct?
>
> Thank you
> Mike Mertsock
>
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!
> http://login.mail.lycos.com/r/referral?aid=27005
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more
resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm
Unsubscribe:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4