www.miniusa.com-buildyourown-minicooper

-----Original Message-----
From: Haggerty, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 1:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Is Flash really THAT good?

Well, these days I don't know if even that is true. There are a lot of good
sites being done by good developers that are really slick in how they
handle, where things like tab stops are the least of what they handle for.

The problem, IMHO, is that not enough people 'see' RIAs. They are not
ubiquitous, there are no big RIA sites the general public visits (MM  is not
a site for the general public), and there are many, many brocureware-style
projects out there for each application oriented project.

The perception of Flash these days is still that of about two or three years
ago. I would love it if a big auto company, a major online retailer, or
someone that the general public sees would switch to an RIA.

http://www.coolfusion.com