<CF_UsabilitySoapBox>

>Well, this is quibbling over minor differences and word definitions.  And I
>know I'm blowing against the wind here, but the simple fact is that users
>know what to do with blue, underlined text and HTML buttons.  Why deviate
>from something that users know?  It only makes it harder for them and
>increases the likelihood that they won't use your site--unless they have no
>place else to go.  Here is the key phrase in your post:
>
>> effective because users are familiar
>
>That is the heart of the matter.

Ahh...the beautiful blue link...

If that's in your project requirements...Flash is definitely not holding you
back...

Quick example...with and without CSS style rollover...

http://www.riseinteractive.com/cftalk/

chris

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481