From: Sicular, Alexander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 June 2003 13:42
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Active PDF?

Jim,
I'm using cfml to dynamically create fdf files. The link you supply to
your interface calls the fdf. Within the fdf are all your dynamic data.
The fdf itself hold a pointer to a blank pdf template. The template is
loaded and all the data goes in the right holes. Acrobat reader (free
version) supports form submission. Basically all the data comes back to
you via http and is in the form scope when you go to process it.

Overall there are many ways to do this , but this one is free.

Gl,
Alexander Sicular
Chief Technology Architect
Neurological Institute of New York