You could use the archive and deploy feature in the CF Admin:

Create Archive
---
2) Create a ColdFusion Archive Definition under "Create New Archive" on the
Archive/Deploy page in the CF Admin.
    Note that the user interface for archive/deploy needs improvement and might be
confusing
    Type a name for the archive, click Create.
3) On the pop-up, choose "Deselect All"
4) Click Datasources in the left menu choices
5) Select each datasource for archiving
6) Click "Close Window"
7) Back on the main Archive page, press the second button for "Build Archive" under
the Archive Definition List.
8) On this pop-up, review the datasource list for completeness.
9) Click next in the lower right
10) Enter the full file path for where to create the car file.  Use the .car file
extension:  Ex: C:\CFusionMX\myDSNArchives.car
11) Click Next
12) The page will process, and eventually you will get a javascript alert for "Build
Successful". Click OK.  Click Close.

Deploy Archive
----
16) In the CFAdmin, click the datasources page. It should have no datasources listed.
17) Click the Archive/Deploy page.
18) Under Deploy an Existing Archive, type or browse to the car file created in step
10: Ex: C:\CFusionMX\myDSNArchives.car
19) Click "Deploy"
20) In the pop-up, click "Next" in the lower right.
21) Click the "Deploy" button.
22) Click OK to the javascript alert.
23) Click "Close" in the lower right

Hope that helps!