On 7/15/00, Larry W. Virden penned:
>Is there no way to use CFIF to say "if older ColdFusion don't use scope=
>else use scope=" ?

Not that I can tell. I've tried putting iif() inside the cflock tag 
testing for Server.ColdFusion.ProductVersion: "ERROR!"

Tried putting cfif/cfelse inside the cflock tag "ERROR!"

Tried wrapping the whole cflock tag inside cfif/cfelse. Still gives 
an error that scope is not allowed in version 4.0 even though the 
cflock tag without it is the one that is inside the cfif that isn't 
being loaded.

>
>>  Am I ranting for nothing?
>
>Probably.  I mean, complaining here is unlikely to cause Allaire to make
>changes and rush them out overnight to everyone's machine so the problem
>no longer exists...

Yeah, well I can't believe I'm the only one that has a problem with 
this. This is going to cost me a TON of money! And when I said "Am I 
ranting for nothing?", I meant; "Does anyone have a solution to this 
that I don't see?". Obviously Allaire won't want to fix it, it would 
mean less sales.

Chaps my butt.
-- 

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to