Davis,
Thanks a load! Yes, the cybercash transactions still run smoothly. I
appreciate your help :-) We're going to test it today.

Tony Gruen

-----Original Message-----
From: David Delbridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 11:04 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Cybercash - Test Mode?


Hi Tony,

If you need them, the CFX_CyberCash tag instructions are still posted on our
website, at http://www.circa3k.com/CustomTag.cfm?ID=1.  According to those
docs, these are the values to use for testing:

CCPS_HOST = "http://cr.cybercash.com/cgi-bin/";
CYBERCASH_ID = "test-mck"
HASH_SECRET = "secret-test-mck"
MERCHANT_KEY = "key-test-mck"

That said, does your client's site work NOW with CyberCash?!  I was under
the opinion that VeriSign had discontinued support for CyberCash some time
ago in favor of PayFlow.  For that service, use CFX_PaymentNet instead.

If you must update your code for a new gateway anyways, my preference would
be Authorize.Net.  Just a thought.

I hope this is helpful.

David M. Delbridge
Circa 3000
ColdFusion Hosting
http://www.circa3k.com


>OK, I am new to online transactions. I have been through verisign's website
>and seemingly cannot find this answer, so here goes. This is probably grade
>school stuff for you guys but I have not run into it yet.
>
>We are working this weekend trying to get a new customer's web site
>transferred. They are using a cybercash tag, v 3.0 I think but the tag is
>set to version 2.1 in the transaction code.
>
>My question is: Is there a way to set the transaction process to "test"
mode
>so we can finish the site setup and throroughly test before launch? I am
>told there is but I cannot find out how.
>
>Thanks in advance, your input is greatly appreciated.
>
>Tony Gruen
>
>
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to