I had a chance to look at AssetNow.  It looks very interesting... the concerns I have
are no Oracle... and I am not too keen on the splash screen that comes up after you
log in.  A lot of the users of this system are not computer savvy, so it shouldn't
overwhelm them.  Otherwise, I like the price a lot and the features look great, too.
I had never heard of this system until today, but it is one of the ones that's in the
game!

ColdFusion and related topics.