yes, the CFLOGIN/CFLOGINUSER/CFLOGOUT group of tags.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 1:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Roles in CFMX

Are you referring to using built in CF security tags like CFLOGIN etc.??

If not I don't see what MX or not would matter??

Personally I do custom security that is data driven by user group and then
hooks in the code to restrict access.

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.