From: Mauricio Giraldo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:33 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Multiple sites...

Hello

I was just googling around and found this post. I think I have a situation
where relative paths will not solve the problem. I have an app that cannot
use relative paths for cfincludes and cannot configure a mapping in cfadmin
(shared hosting environment). Am I lost?

Why can't I have relative paths? Because the cfinclude template attribute is
dynamically generated. I have a variable set up in the Application.cfm
called request.doc_root = "/mysite/". CFM files in different subfolders
cfinclude othe files in other subfolders based on the doc_root variable.

Another issue is that in our shared hosting environment I cannot instantiate
a CFC that is one level up from the file from where I am instantiating.

Is there a workaround for these issues?

Thanks

- mga