Coming in neo

-----Original Message-----
From: Herbener, Martin - School Information Technology
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 11:24 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Multiple sites...

I can't agree that it does a great job.  It's adequate, but it would it
would be better if there could be multiple instances of the CF engine
so,
for instance, one application's badly-locked code didn't hurt another
application.  It would also permit tuning the server settings for the
needs
of each application.  For instance, Les might like his development site
do full checking for shared-scope locks while his production site does
none.