Is your site available to me?  Could it be made available to me?  Perhaps it
is something with your browser.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 9:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Session vars not being retained. Any ideas why?

I'm sorry Adrian,  thanks for your help, but I don't understand.

What does "link the id and token to your browser" mean exactly?  It doesn't
mention this at all in Ben and Nate's CFWACK book.   As I read their
discussion of session vars, the placing of any cookies and retaining of
session identity is handled automatically by CFMX, and only fails if the
user is so paranoid she's denied all cookies from the site.

Is that not the correct interpretation?

And when you say "client vars will do this", what do you mean - that they'll
keep track of user sessions without cookies or id and token?

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks.