Mike,

Sessions are defintly not sticking. If you simply reload page 1, you get a
new CFID each time. However, if you pass the token that is shown, like
this: http://bluegrass.org.au/1.cfm?CFID=275755&CFTOKEN=84747459, and then
reload the page, the session does stick. So the problem is apparently that
the session is not planting the cookie that track the session between requests.

So, you could just append the #urlToken# to all of your anchors and it
should work. This would also negate the need to have cookies enabled
in  the browser.

Why it is not planing  the cookies I do not know...

Brook