> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 11:02 PM
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: mysql ?
> 
> 
> 
> wny good recommendations for a front end to mysql?
> i remember using something called MySQL-Front but it looks 
> discontinued
> 
> I havent used mysql for awhile so whats the new best thing:)
> 
> dave
> 

Dave,

I have been using SQLYog for a while and am quite happy with it.  However, I
recently discovered a new tool that rates right up there with SQLYog. It is
called AquaDataStudio (http://aquadatastudio.com). The nicest feature about
it is that it supports just about every major database, as well as some of
the minor ones. Also, the code-completion rocks!


Mike Wolfe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm?link=t:4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm?link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com

Reply via email to