A.Little wrote:
>  
> We've just upgraded a couple of our development servers from CF5 to CFMX
> (6.1) and we're having problems getting CFMX to connect to MS SQL2K
> databases on another server. When we were using CF5 (behind firewall) we
> could connect fine to databases on 2 different servers (one behind the
> firewall and one in the DMZ), but now we're on MX I can;t get connected to
> the databases in the DMZ.
> Whilst on CF5 we had network control create a route through the firewall on
> port 1433 so we could connect to SQL, but this doesn;t seem to do the trick
> anymore. I'm trying to use the built in MS SQL driver, but if I create an
> ODBC socket connection I can connect - what's going on??! to use the built
> in MS SQL driver, should we get a different port opened?

Check your password settings and ake sure you use mixed mode
authentication.

Jochem



[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to