I am drafting the specs for a volunteer project and considering using
BlueDragon Server on RedHat. I want to make sure I am not misreading
anything: BlueDragon server, with the PostGres drivers, costs nothing in
terms of a license. Can anyone (maybe from New Atlanta) confirm this is
accurate?

Also, does anyone have any information about the performance of the
server version on Linux? The site will need to be able to handle an
average of 250 concurrent users and will be running on a dual processor
server (at least a Compaq Proliant 370 with dual 800 Mhz processors,
which I think we already have donated).