From: Tom Kitta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 5:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cfqueryparam

It is great that someone compiled a table of translation. However, are you
sure about CF_SQL_NUMERIC? It doesn't correspond to MS SQL type numeric, MS
SQL allows for decimal point in its numeric while CF_SQL_Numeric doesn't. I
think CF_SQL_Numeric is more of an integer - or am I missing something here?

Also, CF_SQL_Money works fine with MS SQL type Money - maybe its because
JDBC type double works with MS SQL Money?.

TK