SQL Server w/ as many client licenses as servers/workstations will be
connecting to it (including the server SQL Server is running on) and the
Internet Connector License (about $3000).

-----Original Message-----
From: PC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 6:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: appropriate SQL 7 licensing for CF website


Hi All,

I am colocating an NT 4 server running coldfusion and SQL 7 for a web site.
I need to know which version of sql 7 I should purchase for unlimited
internet connections/not developer connections.... I seem to recall that
it's different than the true UNLIMITED client version which retails for
something like $30K ...  is there something cheaper than that -- what do
most people do for their web sites??

THX!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
To Unsubscribe visit
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk or
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in
the body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to