> John, this can be done using the formurl2attributes tag

(for what its worth, I *AM* using the FormURL2Attributes tag)

Perhaps you misunderstood my question.  I want to run a CFMODULE where the
parameter NAMES provided to the module are themselves dynamic (not just the
value that is passed). To re-word my example in the hopes of making this
more clear (at least I hope so):

1) I want to set a variable with a value.
2) I then want to run a CFMODULE where the VALUE of that variable is a
PARAMETER NAME to the module. In essence I want to use CF to create a block
of CF code, and then execute that code.

> What this tag does is it changes all of your url and form
> variables to attributes variables (which incidently are the variables
> cfmodule takes).

That statement is a little misleading.  All data passed to a CFMODULE is
available within the module in the Attributes scope.  It is a little
incorrect to say that "CFMODULE takes variables in the Attributes scope".  I
know what you meant to say, I'm just nit picking <g>. My question, however,
deals with dynamically constructing and calling the module.

Thanks a bunch for your response.

Seth