Good evening cf-talk!!

I am encountering some sporadic errors when trying to connect to a cf
server.

Scenario 1

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Executing Database Query.
Timed out trying to establish connection

Scenario 2

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.
JRun closed connection.

I am using Sparkplug CMS and this is happening on the login page in a
very sporadic manner. I had HostMySite verify the DSN and they said it
was ok. He also did a stack trace and said it times out when trying to
establish a connection.

Anyone seen this issue??

Thanks in advance!!

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer