is a bit dicier, because client management is bound to domains (because
cookies are). But if you're not using client or session management, or
you're doing it with URL variables, then you should be fine.
Cheers,
barneyb
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Burns, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 10:56 AM
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: CFAPPLICATION question
>
> I have a site in the webroot. In that site, I have an Application.cfm
> with a <CFAPPLICATION name="appname"> tag. On the same server, can I
> have a separate webroot with a separate Application.cfm with another
> <CFAPPLICATION name="appname"> tag with the same appname? Will it see
> these as the same application, thus allowing me to set some
> application
> variables, switch a user to the other domain and still have those
> application variables available? I'm not 100% sure how that works.
> Thanks for your input.
>
> John Burns
>
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

