Still having issues.

Here is the Stored Procedure in question:
CREATE OR REPLACE procedure dlc_sp_getStudentInfo (
studentID IN number,
studentInfo OUT types.cursorType
)

as

sFirst varchar2(50);
sLast varchar2(50);
sOrient char(1);

begin

open studentInfo for
select
sFirst,
sLast,
sOrient
from
tblStudentInfo
where
sid = studentID;

fetch studentInfo into sFirst, sLast, sOrient;

close studentInfo;

end;
/

And here is where it is called in my Cold Fusion page:
<cfstoredproc datasource="DLCampus" procedure="dlc_sp_getStudentInfo">
<cfprocparam type="in" value="#cookieID#" cfsqltype="cf_sql_number">
<cfprocresult name="getName">
</cfstoredproc>

In the database, the table tblStudentInfo is set up as this:
sID number
sFirst varchar2(50)
sLast varchar2(50)
sOrient char(1)

When I execute the stored procedure by going to the CF page in a
browser, I get the following error:
  Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver]Unsupported data conversion.

I'm still at a loss, and I can't see what else I can do.  Anyone got any
suggestions?

--
Richard S. Crawford
Programmer III,