>It's a shared SSL account. What I am noticing is that the session variable
>that holds the basket gets erased after the users hits the SSLd pages. I'd
>appreciate some insight... Thanks!

Hi Stas, I'm guessing that you are using IE6 on CFMX? The latest versions of IE6 have a bug (or feature if you will) that causes issues if you are using a shared SSL with a different domain, even though I am passing the session ID when you switch to the secure server. It seems to only be an issue on MX servers. There's a couple easy ways to address this, I basically look for that situation and append the session information to the URL for those users during the entire checkout. You can contact me off the list for information on how exactly to modify the code.