From: stas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Loosing sessions on the same server with SSL

I've got an e-commerce app (a very old version of CF Webstore). My ISP has
provided me with an SSL url to use for the final stages of the purchasing
process.

So during browsing, production selection the user is on:

http://mystore.com/

The SSL protected pages go through:

https://commerce.myisp.com/mystore/

It's a shared SSL account. What I am noticing is that the session variable
that holds the basket gets erased after the users hits the SSLd pages. I'd
appreciate some insight... Thanks!
  _____