On Mar 31, 2004, at 11:51 AM, Morgan Senkal wrote:

> Thanks for the clarifications, Christian.  One question tho:  I have
> checked out the samples explorer, and the one thing that I find
> lacking as far as an example is accessibility - an issue of extreme
> importance in my shop... On the features page, Flex claims to be
> accessible, my question is how?  And I would like to see it!

This is something I actually don't know much about, but there's a whole
Flex Accessibility center on our website:

http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/accessibility/features/flex/

Let me know if this material doesn't answer all your questions, and
I'll see if I can dig up more information.

Christian