Thanks for the clarifications, Christian.  One question tho:  I have checked out the samples explorer, and the one thing that I find lacking as far as an example is accessibility - an issue of extreme importance in my shop.  There are in fact two levels of accessibility; allowing persons with mild vision disability to modify the GUI to meet their needs (i.e. larger fonts, contrasting colors for colorblindness, etc.) as well as enabling screen readers to navigate a site or page in an efficient and user-friendly manner.  On the features page, Flex claims to be accessible, my question is how?  And I would like to see it!

thanks :-)