  From: John Croney
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 2:00 PM
  Subject: Re: JRun has closed connection

  I could realy do with some help here!

  My problem is that I am still getting JRun closed connecton on users systems.

  So far I have:
    Check the logs- No errors
    Install update and requested that it do a full install insted.
    Entered Key when runing update.

  Should I remove coldfusion and reinstall it useing the key then add the update?

  Please help.

  Thank you

  John